Shoe Repairer Forum

Promotional videos

Hi everybody.

I have just installed (at great expense) a large monitor to play shoe repair/ shoe care related videos to encourage customers to wait for repairs.

It will give them something to watch and me a chance to advertise our products and services.

My problem is finding relevant videos!!

None of my suppliers seem keen or even interested, which surprised me as it is obviously a marketing opportunity for them as well!

Any ideas or suggestions?

Regards

Ted

Just about to do the same , bought monitor / with USB playback .....found someone local who deals with media & websites to make up short video's and stills to make we hope 20min video , that will go on a loop ?

ask about your area ....give me keys & shoes all day , but modern stuff like that forget it 🤔 Find a Nerd near you 🤓

Hi everybody.

I have just installed (at great expense) a large monitor to play shoe repair/ shoe care related videos to encourage customers to wait for repairs.

It will give them something to watch and me a chance to advertise our products and services.

My problem is finding relevant videos!!

None of my suppliers seem keen or even interested, which surprised me as it is obviously a marketing opportunity for them as well!

Any ideas or suggestions?

Regards

Ted

I use some of these - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeQrzhzdqcq-TcgI3IBAwIw/videos 

Just about to do the same , bought monitor / with USB playback .....found someone local who deals with media & websites to make up short video's and stills to make we hope 20min video , that will go on a loop ?

ask about your area ....give me keys & shoes all day , but modern stuff like that forget it Find a Nerd near you

A friend of mine produces these videos, he will be doing one for me soon.  He is based near Chorley