Shoe Repairer Forum

Mini Election

Who wins the shoerepairer.info vote?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"Election 2015: Conservatives feeling confident in Waveney as Labour activists abandon the count

The declaration of Waveney’s parliamentary election result looks like it could be delayed until around 7am due to the sheer number of votes cast."

:smt108 I wish they'd hurry up. Still no local result yet!

Although I am very happy about conservatives winning a majority, I'm a bit annoyed about the way it has worked out in Scotland. How can so many seats be won with so little votes? UKIP had more votes than snp and lib dem combined but still only 1 seat.

Seems a bit unfair to me, and I think it's a sad loss to British politics that Nigel farage has resigned. Whatever his views, he always gives a good reason to back them up and he's really turned the popularity of his party around.

in Scotland we basically have a foreign country deciding what money we get, would England like to be told by Scotland how little/much you have to spend? instead of crying over why Scotland has so many seats compared to votes won, ask yourself why do the other parties want to keep a country in the union that has to be propped up financialy by Westminister