Shoe Repairer Forum

Silca Lancer Plus for sale

2 hours ago, hibsjo(SCO) said:

Rick you might want to get a quote for shipping cost me nearer £100 to send one the last time

carry on!

Cheers, Jo.

I sold a first generation Lancer not too long ago and that came in at just under £40 for the 35kg weight.

Do you have any idea how heavy the Plus is by any chance?

Rick.

• kobblers changed the title to Silca Lancer Plus for sale
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 5/10/2024 at 5:09 PM, kobblers said:

This is still available if anyone wants to make me a sensible offer as it's taking up too much space.

Rick.

Mate have you had this for sale for over 2 years?

1 hour ago, kobblers said:

I have.....

I'm really surprised it hasn't gone, as they're one of the best machines around.

Rick.

Problem is lots of others have been selling them as well. Mate of mine got one at auction in mint condition for £240.00 recently.

I considered getting rid of mine when i bought a Silca Idea as I already own 3 of the greatest mortice key machines ever made (Blade Vectis) but it comes in useful as a backup and for what i would get for selling it then it makes more sense to keep it.

Look on facebook market place/ebay there is a ton of key cutting and programming and locksmith tools for sale at this moment. Many jumped on the bandwagon during and after covid only to find the market is getting smaller and tougher and they cannot turn the profits they where led to believe or thought they could make.

It is a real shame as it is a great machine and 4/5 years ago would have sold within days, but times have changed and things are not worth anywhere near what they used to be.

Seen triax and Unocodes for silly high prices recently considering they are now obsolete with NO SPARES available anymore and people asking unrealistic prices for them that's why they cannot sell them.