Shoe Repairer Forum

combinettes petition

'would you like fussell's to continue supplying combinettes?'  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

to save folk typing out all their details i've come to the conclusion that i could also submit a poll to make it easier for people..

please take part even if you could care less about combinettes, after all, this site was designed so we could help each other and the next time it may be YOU who requires the combined effort of it's members to help you out with something.

thanks, rick.

please take part in this to help those of us who would like to continue using them (is there a begging emoticon here? lee). we REALLY NEED a few more members to have a go at the poll so we can get a worthy petition up.

to save folk typing out all their details i've come to the conclusion that i could also submit a poll to make it easier for people..

please take part even if you could care less about combinettes, after all, this site was designed so we could help each other and the next time it may be YOU who requires the combined effort of it's members to help you out with something.

thanks, rick.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Sorry all current links have .php somewhere in them, this is following the complete deletion of the old site, and the introduction of the all new interactive site a few months ago. Any links ending html will have been deleted at that time. I have just scouted around my computer and can't find a copy of the letter either, I will try and find the original later today.

Lee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest johnanth

thanks, rick.

HELP !!!!

Can anyone please help me find some 3 1/2" combinettes ? where can I buy them online ? as my local Cobbler refuses to buy a pack of ten just for my one pair of shoes !!!

3½" Combinettes used to come with 0000 tips. I still have a few loose 0000 tips left, which I will only use on leather heel ¼ iron. It's just not right to scour in a heel to match 000 tips on quality footwear.

Can't get loose tips any more, or felt fillers, or a variety of other small demand, but essential when needed goods.

I could make more profit by replacing foot care with engraving goods, but as a shoe repairer this is part of the service that is basic to offer. I miss the days when suppliers also took the same attitude, when supplying of low profit basics went hand in hand with bulk profit sales.