Shoe Repairer Forum

Well if its the same as BD laser etc, it does not matter if you cut direct from lap top / instacode because the cutting software for the particular key must be installed on the machines software. So there is no real benefit apart from you are controlling the machine from your lap top keyboard instead of the machines keyboard.

Well if its the same as BD laser etc, it does not matter if you cut direct from lap top / instacode because the cutting software for the particular key must be installed on the machines software. So there is no real benefit apart from you are controlling the machine from your lap top keyboard instead of the machines keyboard.

come on Derek don't insult a DB laser by comparing it to a miracle machine its a real key cutting to code machine been around for years tried and tested still works a software updates only not discontinued and replaced like a miracle and as far as instacode goes i dont think it will be supported in the next couple of years as its been getting promised since i bought a a5 0ver 2 years ago. and instacode say they have not got it planned on the next update.

craig

Okay folks, unless there are further developments, perhaps we can give the instacode issue a bit of a rest?

The original suggestion behind this thread was for users of the machine to share problems, solutions etc regarding the machine, rather than going round in circles on one issue, let's try & keep it that way :)

Not sure if this is relevant to Miracle owners, but the new 63 plate volvo's are using an aluminium key insert on the hu101 blade and when i decoded

one earlier in the week my Triax tracer snapped as it did not make an electrical contact correctly.

I now decode these by eye or get the key code from the importers when they bring them in.

I will give Pomsecurity a call tomorrow.

Unfortunately Volvo has been using an aluminium key for about 4 years now and you cannot decode it using a machine and has to be done by eye. Same goes to cutting with most machines as they go and to0uch the key and then cut. On the Miracle remove the touch sensor and cut the key.

• 2 weeks later...

Spoke to Peter last night, there will be another update very shortly, so get your fingers at the ready lads.

At the moment my A9 is cooperating with all my demands, had a chap in on Monday morning lost keys to his Seat Leon, decoded with the lishi and cut the key on my A9. The chap was astonished.

So the A9 made me look like god to him :-)

• 5 weeks later...

you are nearly right import duty is 20 percent the china dealers will put it on a ship near enough for nothing ,but who do go to with a problem is correct as they do speak English good enough . and rarely get it sorted ,i no i have been down that road a couple of years ago went to shanghai for 2 weeks ,volcano erupted was there 4 weeks which was a bad start bought items got them no problem paid the tax then all the instructions were in German in the end scrapped it , and there is only so much rice and baby snake and frog you can eat and tea you can drink expensive lesson :lol:

• 6 years later...
On 10/10/2013 at 10:57 AM, lockdecoders said:

I am shocked in that I agree with Craig on the subject of Instacode. We have found a lot of missing information in the Instacode program and we have had to resort to looking on the Silca software for it.

I agree that this is a shortfall on the device and that many people want it. | am pressurising the factory for this to be sent to Instacode to be added to the next update or so as I believe and have said many times that it is needed.

It is good to get feedback like this so I can pass it on to the engineers.

I hope you have silca's approval to take data from there software 

• 1 year later...

My Miracle a9 has just suddenly in the past few weeks struggling to cut hu66 blades , have changed cutters , re calibration , even bought a new adapter , have to cut maybe 5 times before it will work in ignition and normally will only open door and not lock . Seems to be cutting everything else ok and had been fine for years , spindle belts seem ok. Anyone any similar problems ? Thanks