Shoe Repairer Forum

Carlito...you must have taken that last input the wrong way my friend [-X

I will put my money where my mouth is I will buy your 884 with the TK100 and the RK60, Fast Fix Elgin is and always will be Rock Solid

i think you are making the wrong choice and will regret it soon after you get it as you will realise that these are not the keys the customers want they dont want bulky keys they want real keys that liik the same as their original one and as for remotes it is very limited .

Craig

I do all of my keys at the moment on the RW4/ID46 & have never had one single complaint , all the customers I have had have been pleased that I,m less than half the cost of a main dealer & for the saving they don,t care if it has a remote or not(at the moment).

but are they repeat customers as i have done quite a lot of real keys for people who bought a cheap tk60 key and are now fed up with it. last night i done a real key for a unhappy customer who bought a tk60 key on a 06 plate clio and although it starts the car it aint much use but the retailer refused to refund and the tk100 would be useless on these and many more aswell. would u have cloned that key for the customer.

Craig

I must admit I have never seen a TK60 or TK100 & in my area most of my customers have a lot older cars the newest ones I do are Fiat 500s & have never had problems or complaints ,I also offer the customer the service that the Silca software can record most of the codes for the future if they loose the key.In my area I survey showed that we had the highest % of older cars in the country.

Carlito your English skills are probably better than mine(I was very lazy at school)and my itailian is nothing.

So here is my thinking.....

I have about 10k to invest over the next year

Stage one...Bianchi 884 with the new head/remote plus advertising

Stage two if required zedbull

Stage three AD900 or whatever keyvan set up is....

I dont know what the market is where i am so small steps first and test the water...

Carlito your English skills are probably better than mine(I was very lazy at school)and my itailian is nothing.

So here is my thinking.....

I have about 10k to invest over the next year

Stage one...Bianchi 884 with the new head/remote plus advertising

Stage two if required zedbull

Stage three AD900 or whatever keyvan set up is....

I dont know what the market is where i am so small steps first and test the water...

not here to slag of the bianchi machine if u only want to clone then it is ahead of the others as far as coverage and ease of use and ok for a one man shop but if u plan to go into real keys and diagnostic programming then tha ad900pro or zed bull will be a better start up machine as you wont need to upgrade it soon after and you will be able to prepare your own chips ready for programming.

Craig

What has been quoted for prices i dont see the benefits myself.(there not cheap, unless ive read that wrong and my english aint that bad)

one key does all? mmmm

some people as Craig says want the real thing!

ok if your going to give the key away at half the price of the dealer they will accept anything, there is a market for which this dictates.

However where do you make money with your investment in new technology i feel that if your going to do something it has to be done right and that means charging accordingly.

We are here to make money as is messrs Bianchi and co so dont short change yourself, buy whatever machine you see fit for your business and charge for your foresight(regardless of how far behind you are of the rest) :-{{{

carry on!

I,m a one man shop set up & I started with the Bianchi 883 then I moved onto the RW4 & a few years later got the ID46 I only got this because I had £1000,s of key blades & heads in stock, I didn,t go for the Z bull at the time because I thought it looked flimsy & had concerns about back up.Now I,m looking at taking on staff I,m looking at the AD100pro/MVP I,m hope full of picking up extra work by visiting independant garages etc . If I was starting now I would go for the Key crypt mainly because it looks more robust than the Zbull .When I got the Bianchi 883 all the add ons that I was told were coming out at any moment just didn,t happen for years.I think the trouble is with these companies it,s always cat & mouse you buy one product & the next day the rival company brings out a slightly better product ](*,)

But thats all ways been the case,one day the greatest machine in the world the next week

its defunct and useless as there is now something better.

The Zedbull does feel slightly flimsy but it is a fantastic machine and miles better than the

rw4 but i still wouldn't sell the rw4 as it offers me another way of doing things.

The Zedbull does feel slightly flimsy but it is a fantastic machine

I have to agree the look of the device ain't the best, but the PC software Rocks

I want a Key Crypt device with Zed-BULL software \:D/ \:D/

The software is basically the same apart from we do not do OBD. Plus we have more eeproms.

Watch this space.

All who want the latest transponder catalogue to post and i will send you the link to download it.

• 2 months later...

Hello Guys. For those that might be interested here below you can find all car models that can be cloned with 884 and RK60, KeyLine remote control for PH20 (ID46). wE are adding new models each month. as Today this is what can be successfully cloned.

ABARTH PUNTO EVO 2010

ALFA ROMEO GIULIETTA 2010

ALFA ROMEO MITO 2010

CADILLAC BLS 2007

FIAT 500 2008

FIAT BRAVO 2010

FIAT DOBLO' 2010

FIAT DUCATO 2010

FIAT FIORINO 2010

FIAT GRANDE PUNTO 2006

FIAT PUNTO EVO 2010

FIAT QUBO 2010

FIAT DUCATO 2006

FIAT SCUDO 2007

LANCIA DELTA 2010

LANCIA MUSA 2010

NISSAN MICRA

NISSAN NAVARA 2010

NISSAN NOTE 2010

NISSAN QASHQUAI 2010

NISSAN X-TRAIL 2010

RENAULT CLIO 2002

RENAULT TWINGO 2009

RENAULT MODUS 2008

RENAULT TRAFIC 2007

CITROEN JUMPY 2007

CITROEN JUMPER 2006

DACIA DUSTER 2010

OPEL MOVANO 2002

PEUGEOT BOXER 2006

PEUGEOT EXPERT 2007

ABARTHPUNTO EVO 2010 FT22U

ALFA ROMEO GIULIETTA 2010 FT22U

ALFA ROMEO MITO 2010 FT22U

FIAT 500 2008 FT22U

FIAT BRAVO 2010 FT22U

FIAT DOBLO' 2010 FT22U

FIAT DUCATO 2010 FT22U

FIAT FIORINO 2010 FT22U

FIAT GRANDE PUNTO 2006 FT22U

FIAT PUNTO EVO 2010 FT22U

FIAT QUBO 2010 FT22U

FIAT DUCATO 2006 FT22U

FIAT PANDA 2002 FT22U

FIAT SCUDO 2007 FT22U

LANCIA DELTA 2010 FT22U

LANCIA MUSA 2010 FT22U

NISSAN MICRA 2007 NS34U

NISSAN NAVARA 2010 NS34U

NISSAN NOTE 2010 NS34U

NISSAN QASHQUAI 2010 NS34U

NISSAN X-TRAIL 2010 NS34U

RENAULT CLIO 2002 RN30U

RENAULT TWINGO 2009 PG33U

RENAULT MODUS 2008 PG33U

RENAULT TRAFIC 2007 RN30U

CITROEN JUMPY 2007 PG83U

CITROEN NEMO 2009 FT22U

CITROEN JUMPER 2006 FT22U

DACIA DUSTER 2010 VE20U

OPEL MOVANO 2002 RN30U

PEUGEOT BOXER 2006 FT22U

PEUGEOT EXPERT 2007 PG83U

within one week/10 days car keys catalogues 2011 and RK60 instructions.