Shoe Repairer Forum

The 'stilletto' argument?

• 2 weeks later...
I would judge each complaint on it's merits and then decide on the best way forward. Applying a hard fast rule is not the answer imho :wink:

To be fair that statement is a perfect way to end this thread. If you can't agree with what Keith says then you have serious problems.

After all £4-5-6 is alot of money for folks to pay, so if it does get stuck in a drain or a crack in the pavement show a little bit of customer care.

I would judge each complaint on it's merits and then decide on the best way forward. Applying a hard fast rule is not the answer imho :wink:

To be fair that statement is a perfect way to end this thread. If you can't agree with what Keith says then you have serious problems.

After all £4-5-6 is alot of money for folks to pay, so if it does get stuck in a drain or a crack in the pavement show a little bit of customer care.

If only everyone could see the importance of that statement.

• 2 weeks later...

sorry to bring this up 'again'

just had another... ****!

husband brought a pair repaired by us 4 weeks ago

was complaining because the "original top pieces" lasted nearly 6 years - how come ours only lasted 4 weeks.

i think the 'credit crunch' has brought the moaners out more,

to me rubber stilletto heels only lasting 4 weeks is fair ware and tear!

and the top piece was still intact! the metal had worn thru!

only cost to replace maybe pennies - but when they are skint and dont want to pay they will use any excuse to get it for free!

sorry to bring this up 'again'

just had another... ****!

husband brought a pair repaired by us 4 weeks ago

was complaining because the "original top pieces" lasted nearly 6 years - how come ours only lasted 4 weeks.

i think the 'credit crunch' has brought the moaners out more,

to me rubber stilletto heels only lasting 4 weeks is fair ware and tear!

and the top piece was still intact! the metal had worn thru!

only cost to replace maybe pennies - but when they are skint and dont want to pay they will use any excuse to get it for free!

O shut it k4mrc ROLFMFAO

Yes ascap those were the ones, Pop-Eye developed his muscles getting those out. :D

Planet.... you almost got it and got my brain ito gear... difficult at this time in the morning. "PermaTops"

I remeber they had there uses when a tube went, you could remove the tube and bang in these pins if they were long enough... jesus the problems are all flooding back.. glad I'm retired, you all deserve knighthoods. :D