Shoe Repairer Forum

The Vistool Owners Club

There are quite a few of us who eschew the ubiquitous Gravograph engraving machines & software in favour of the vastly superior offerings from U-Marq.

Namely, the wonderful, intuitive & easy to use vistool software, and the fab machines that run on it.

This topic has been established as a kind of mini-forum for those of us lucky to use said machines & software.

Whether it's a technical query or problem, or to highlight a feature you've just discovered, or if you find something really useful hidden in the software that you think is worth mentioning, this is the place to do it.

Over to you, rlj...

I knew you would'nt let me down. So c'mon guys lets stuff the gravo chaps Vistool rocks!!....................... Uncle Steve can we have a vistool rocks smilie too please? I know you have a bit of pull. :lol: Also I wonder when our commission cheques from Umarq will arrive? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So come on then, club members, who's got what?

I've got a 2009 MY Universal 300 running Universal software version 8.

Prior to this I had a universal from about 1999 running (the newly released) v5 of what was then called visual toolbox. Paid £6k for the machine second hand, another grand for the software & it paid for itself in under a year. \:D/ \:D/

Taught me there & then not to be afraid to invest in the right tools for the job!

Thanks guys

Count me in with a 300 and running version 8.

Another Welsh git :wink:

Non Welsh gits. Uphold the brotherhood man

I'm in with you lot.....Vistool is good :D

I'm all partied out after the chatroom. To many egg butties and jelly and ice cream. ( and old man abuse) but will add you both to zer list to the list

All contributions gratefully received.

9 members in one evening. Vistool rocks. We demand a smilie.

What do we want? a Vistool smilie, When do we want it? NOW!

Now wheres the I'm knackered thing. :smt015 :smt015

Only because you think you have been so superior for so long, but "ha ha ha ha ha" now the worm has turned no longer will we be second to gravograph software.

A new movement has been formed and in the space of an evening we have 9 members.

Today the forum, tommorow the world. (Brian Blessed laugh)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!