Shoe Repairer Forum

The Vistool Owners Club

I'm Gravo through and through, I do'nt need a club to rave about my machine. I'll keep my Rolls Royce you can park your mini on the drive thankyou.

To be honest never used vistool etc so cannot compare, I think I will nip over to see fast fix and check it out so I can then comment with authority.

today the forum, tomorrow the insuperiority. (Gravograph users laugh)

Sniggery L..........O...............L Lee

I'm Gravo through and through, I do'nt need a club to rave about my machine.
The proof is in the pudding...let's see your work, buffoons! :smt047

Calm down Gravo users, at no point did we say we were better than you, or anything similar, just that we like what we've got & don't mind sharing thoughts & ideas as appropriate with others fortunate enough to be using the same system.

Once the membership entries have settled down, the interesting stuff will begin!

Another fan here visi 8 working a VX

Welcome Alan member number 10.

today the forum, tomorrow the insuperiority. (Gravograph users laugh)

Sniggery L..........O...............L Lee

I'm Gravo through and through, I do'nt need a club to rave about my machine.
The proof is in the pudding...let's see your work, buffoons! :smt047

Calm down Gravo users, at no point did we say we were better than you, or anything similar, just that we like what we've got & don't mind sharing thoughts & ideas as appropriate with others fortunate enough to be using the same system.

Once the membership entries have settled down, the interesting stuff will begin!

I never thought Gravo users were so sensitive. Touchy lot! :lol: :lol:

Come see Vistool at my place anytime mate(i still dont know half of what it does)and it still makes me look good 8)

That's not the spirit of the club man, defeatist attitude, have you tried the depth profile, or the optimize sequence, or the measure circle 3 points. You need to get yourself aquainted before the clown pays a visit. we need to look good here :smt102

Come see Vistool at my place anytime mate(i still dont know half of what it does)and it still makes me look good 8)

And that's what we're all about here at the owners club - helping other users get the most from the best software on the market. :smt052 :smt052

have you tried the depth profile, or the optimize sequence,

So, talk us through the optimize sequence thingy then... :smt102

I just want to say what nice people those u-marq guys are.

My CX4 recently developed a fault and without hesitation Mark came and took it away and left me his demo machine.

After repair he brought it back, (hows the back Mark after lugging it the stairs!) set it back up and then spent the next hour advising me on some production issues I had!

Nothing seems too much troble for them!!

Well done guys =D> =D> =D> =D>

If you have a logo select show sequence and you will see the numbers they will be all over the place. Optimize sequence reroutes everything for the fastest time. Comprende

After this tip off last week, I investigated & found how this works. Brilliant one from rlj.

So today, when I had an engraving job with quite a complex logo & lots of text....I forgot to optimise the sequence until it was half way through engraving #-o

I blame it on the sleep deprivation!

I PM'd this to key cabin but i'll put it on here in case it helps anyone else

I'll see if I can guide you through the batch of plates thing.

first of all set up your flat bed and make sure its centralised.

next go to auto layout,in machining mode select flat bed. then enter the dimensions of your plate.

enter your text assuming all plates are to be engraved the same.click ok.

then go to standard engraving or alt+2 that will bring up a box headed standard production. now lets say for example you

want to engrave nine plates enter 3 in in the X box and 3 in the Y box. go to preview and you will see all the plates. then just hit ok.