Shoe Repairer Forum

Ethics/Morality versus profits

few things..my post was not directed towards anyone in particular..just adding to discussion

mark i have known you long enough to know you are not racist..

its perfectly normal to disagree and be controversial..

people are not evil..society, circumstances, system, injustices and lots of other factors make them evil, in fact quite the opposite people are inherently born good

to believe that a child comes out of its mothers womb as evil is wrong

carry on.... :D

few things..my post was not directed towards anyone in particular..just adding to discussion

mark i have known you long enough to know you are not racist..

its perfectly normal to disagree and be controversial..

people are not evil..society, circumstances, system, injustices and lots of other factors make them evil, in fact quite the opposite people are inherently born good

to believe that a child comes out of its mothers womb as evil is wrong

carry on.... :D

Can't argue with that Mate..

Just saying lol

Anyway back on track... anyone spare me a pair of 5mm cheese heads to heel these!

[attachment=0]Uggly boots.jpg[/attachment]

These shoes are like farting in a lift......wrong on so many levels! Everyone has their own tastes but why would you even consider these? Only reason i can think of is your trying to look Mr Tumnus from the lion the witch & wardrobe.

Would you refuse to serve someone because of there religion beliefs...

Would you refuse to serve someone because they eat cows

Would you refuse to serve someone because they were Gay

Would you refuse to serve someone because they just didn't conform to your idealism......

Mind your own business and heel the god damn shoes :D

Just Saying,,,[/quote

agree

• 6 months later...

Just browsing through some old threads came across this one. Generally Would never refuse to serve someone because of their opinions/ideas. The pink pound is very strong in my neck of the woods, so would never turn down trade due to someones sexuality. However a few years ago I threw a man out my shop ( I was doing a free of charge repair for him). He said he would like to kill a bus load of white people. I look at him in disbelief, shouted ! " do I looking fucking chinese or something to you!" ( I'm white, he was black.) Then threw him out.

As a side note, I won't sell lizard skin straps, as they are all taken from the wild.

• 3 weeks later...

Have you ever have a service free of charge ? What reason?

I often do for poor people service free. One of them gave me old house with parcel. I have got more than I gave...

Kris

A lot of the "Poor" people (not all - before anyone starts firing bullets) I see seem to have more money than me...except they don't work for it!