Shoe Repairer Forum

Shoe Repairs on Youtube

Buy it then don't think you can get tables any more I think I had the last one. And that was soft as sh1t. But that may have been a lie to extort more money out of me. Conversation went like this "have you got a table for a Victor?" Sharp intake of breath.......got one left..can't get them any more...that'll be £££££££'s...."OK I'll take it fekin machine is cutting bottom threads like a bugger, no use without it". :evil: :evil:

i thought that too peter,theres loads of machinery been on ebay in last 12 months most of it from the same bloke by the looks of it.does that mean there are maybe 3 machinery suppliers now,, :D

I know who's 'doing up' these old machines and he's a member on the Forum. It's hardly a threat when they are predominately old obsolete machines though :wink:

Gray, as for tickling up old tables, it's not cost effective to do this in our opinion, thats not to say it can't be done :D