Shoe Repairer Forum

built in radio station for future cloning of Philips Crypto 2nd generation remote controls

I wouldn't get two excited

Software update to follow in coming months to clone remote control for Fiat Panda, Fiat Cinquecento, Renault Clio & Vauxhall using NEW Keyline RK60

Not available yet & when it is it will only do a handful of cars it seams??????????????

Lee

• 2 weeks later...

had demo on the new ultegra 884 and it does everything it says and 3 x times faster than other machines, the unit is expandable and already future plans even after the sept faciality to program two button remotes.

there is also improvements in the price of heads and new battierless heads coming soon, all at competitive cost.

information is that all current planned updates will be free, the new 884 works out cheaper than the 883 with dycryptor. the id 48 is the one all are trying crack, but proving a much bigger project.

the two button remotes will be out in september, just also to note is that the key on remotes will still start the car even if the remote battery as no power

• 2 weeks later...

i plan to look into this machine soon,it may be time for me to get into car keys again,and even if it only does a small amount of remotes,for someone llike me who has lost his way with car keys,it's not too much investment,and i'm sure the updates will come quick

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello Guys. For those that might be interested here below you can find all car models that can be cloned with 884 and RK60, KeyLine remote control for PH20 (ID46). wE are adding new models each month. as Today this is what can be successfully cloned.

ABARTH PUNTO EVO 2010

ALFA ROMEO GIULIETTA 2010

ALFA ROMEO MITO 2010

CADILLAC BLS 2007

FIAT 500 2008

FIAT BRAVO 2010

FIAT DOBLO' 2010

FIAT DUCATO 2010

FIAT FIORINO 2010

FIAT GRANDE PUNTO 2006

FIAT PUNTO EVO 2010

FIAT QUBO 2010