Shoe Repairer Forum

I think your right, how ever Silca generally make there machines idiot proof, where as the AD90 which needs to be run along side a PC for alot of it's functions need a lot more techincal know how.

From what i understand not only do you need the correct chip but also correct logic pre loaded logic for the latest functions.

Its all gone quiet....................................?

Davenports......................?(I phoned Fri and asked about upgrades for rw3/4 still waiting)

SKS.............................?(just you normally have something to say John :wink: )

so quiet from you guys especially davs whom I bought my rw4 form?

carry on!

AD90

80_AD90_Top_2.jpg

The professional duplicating machine, AD90, has been designed and built to keep pace with the constant

evolution of transponder car keys.

The AD90 key duplicator features the most innovative electronic components in the field of radio frequencies thus allowing easy detection, reading and cloning (duplication) of fixed code transponders and the

identification of cryptographic transponder codes.

The AD90 in addition has major features such as copying of Crypto 42 type transponders and the Texas 4C and 4D transponders.

These are additional options but make the AD90 a powerful tool.

The AD90 has been developed to allow for future developments and to keep up to date with the ever expanding technology of transponders within the Automotive vehicle systems.

As well as Transponder systems, the AD90 will also be developed to offer new and exciting facilities which will further advance its capabilities.

The machine of the future for transponder developments, is the AD90....

FEATURES

Transponders covered are TEMIC, PHILIPS, MEGAMOS, NOVA & TEXAS.

ADDITIONAL ITEMS

BMW EWS3 AD91

VAG 42 Crypto Copy AD92

All Texas 4D Copy AD93

All Texas 4C Copy AD94

Davenports......................?(I phoned Fri and asked about upgrades for rw3/4 still waiting)

SKS.............................?(just you normally have something to say John :wink: )

carry on!

Silca haven't announced any current or planned updates for the RW4. The current update for RW3, upgrades it to RW4 specification.

carry on!

Mmmmmm !!!!

I heard a rumour the other day that USA are soon to receive an RW5 :!:

I am not sure how true this is or what an RW5 (if there is to be a machine) will do? Also Silca UK have not advised of any new machine yet !

That said when the RW4 was released in the UK, I found out that it had been released several months before in different countries 1st ! :shock:

Which again was a shock as I guessed the whole world had the machine at the same time - So this could lead to maybe the RW5 ????????????

the AD90 - again - I have customers looking between this and the RW4 50/50, and also as you say the AD90 needs a PC and the reason for the RW4 was PC Free. You also need an internet link for alot of functions on the AD90 as well, again were as the RW4 is completely stand alone !

Both good machines in what they do, and a hard choice between them both !

If I here any more on this possible RW5 i will advise further - But please note - at the moment its more like Chinese whispers :lol:

• 14 years later...