Shoe Repairer Forum

It looks like a Trioving 5537 outer cylinder, they come in pairs and they bolt through from the inner cylinder.

Problem is getting the tails to match - I really need to see the other cylinder it's keyed alike to, as it could have the scalloped back for the escutcheon or just a flush back bolt fixing holes.

I did reply to Mario's pm, but for some reason its not sent.

As for this topic, I thought I would receive an email notification like you do on the AD Forum when someone replies, but I've not had any? Is this something that is set up in settings or are notifications not sent from this forum?

Lockandkey thanks for the offer to match the lock but Mario has some I can use to directly replace.

Thanks all

I did reply to Mario's pm, but for some reason its not sent.

If it's showing as not sent, that usually meant the recipient hasn't picked it up yet. Once they do it will show as having been sent.

As for this topic, I thought I would receive an email notification like you do on the AD Forum when someone replies, but I've not had any? Is this something that is set up in settings or are notifications not sent from this forum?

When you post a topic or a reply, there are 5 check boxes under the box you type your message into ( under the 'post reply' link, not 'quick reply'. The 5th box down is 'Notify me when a reply is posted' - if this is checked, you'll get emails to tell you when there are replies.

This is automatically checked for me, perhaps this can be configured in your UCP?