Shoe Repairer Forum

Hi I got that email too last night. I think it’s real. I was doing ID48 over the weekend and was commenting to the boss that we are near 1000 ID48 jobs and then did one yesterday and it’s was back to job1. Also I used to be able to log into the M-Box on my phone to see the job progress but unfortunately that doesn’t work anymore. I don’t understand the email. 

In early October, the MBOX platform will be migrated to the MYKEYS Pro server. This will allow us to offer customers a superior cloning service.

The migration will happen automatically and without any impact on our customers’ use of the MBOX.

This migration process requires the MBOX to be registered in the ‘My devices’ section of MYKEYS Pro and in this case your customers will fall into one of two situations:

1. If the customer already has a MYKEYS Pro account with the same email as the registration address of the MBOX, the MBOX will be automatically registered and will be visible in the ‘My Devices’ section.

The customer needs to take no further action.

1. If the customer does not have a MYKEYS Pro account or has a MYKEYS Pro account with an email address different from the MBOX registration address, a specific MYKEYS Pro account will be created using the original MBOX registration email address.

The customer’s MBOX will then be visible in the MY Devices section of this account:  

•           E-mail:  the original MBOX registration address

•           Password: 123456

The customer can cancel this registration, using the above credentials, and re-register their MBOX at the MYKEYS Pro account of their choice.

since the migration our m box went back to jon number 1 , my son tried cloning an old 2008 vw T5 today , everything went fine until writting the t48 chip , returned writting error E1.

he tried a number of silca T48 chips , same issue .

i had to go and code new chip in by obd 

not sure if server issue , or to do with the migration to new server

52 minutes ago, rapidlocks said:

since the migration our m box went back to jon number 1 , my son tried cloning an old 2008 vw T5 today , everything went fine until writting the t48 chip , returned writting error E1.

he tried a number of silca T48 chips , same issue .

i had to go and code new chip in by obd 

not sure if server issue , or to do with the migration to new server

Did you try the chip ? Had that error sometimes on my machine but the chip has still worked ok.