Shoe Repairer Forum

Power unit

Oops, just my luck, out of the office for a few days and look what happens :shock:

Just to clarify. We do not MAKE and never have MADE Power Units. They were supplied to us from Holland and we SOLD them. We do however recondition them.

As far as canopies are concerned, we very rarely supply them with new perspex signs as most customers do not require them or indeed the canopy. Nowadays, we tend to make bespoke racks that are more useful than the old canopies which take up a lot of room and not that useful. We could, if asked, obtain a quote from our local sign supplier but you will probably get a cheaper quote locally. If we supplied a reconditioned machine and the customer asked for a canopy with sign, then of course we would do it.

This is the impression you should have received and if you didn't, then I apologise and need to look into it :evil: It's occasionaly the case that the content of what is said is not presented correctly or is mis-understood and gives the wrong impression. We do care about our customers and customer satisfaction is always high on our agenda.

Please PM me the details and I'll be pleased to help.

Hugh, the CNC machinery you refer to is for engineering purposes, not sign making :? Most contemporary retail outlets take care of their signage in many other ways. Therefore, the requirement for perspex signs is almost nil! In fact, I can't think of any in the last 4 years :?

Keith

Hugh

Are you really suggesting that we look at providing Perspex signs when we have a requirement of 2 in 4 years?

I will always take a view of helping anyone who bothers to contact us, but, unfortunately, we can't do everything! the future of our business does not rest on Perspex signs but future development, not re-inventing the past. However, customer service, which was the original post question, is another matter :wink:

I have indeed investigated who may have taken the call and dealt with the matter. Nuff said :D

Keith

I will treat your last post with the contempt it deserves. Please read my post carefully and you may find that I do take customer service seriously and that we as a Company will continue to help all who call in the best way possible.

One customer raises a point, a quite valid one, and all of a sudden Standard have serious customer relations problems and their future development is questioned! Beyond belief :shock:

I will treat your last post with the contempt it deserves. Please read my post carefully and you may find that I do take customer service seriously and that we as a Company will continue to help all who call in the best way possible.

One customer raises a point, a quite valid one, and all of a sudden Standard have serious customer relations problems and their future development is questioned! Beyond belief :shock:

Easy Tiger :wink: