Shoe Repairer Forum

Keyline Ninja Total Free Online Training course .

I added this in the Car section, But TBH its also good for many NON car users , so I hope this link works ok 

https://courses.keylineacademy.com/courses/ninja-total

image.png

image.png

Regards Tony 

Direct Tel:  07572 216446                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Email: twilkin@davenport-burgess.com                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

DAVENPORT BURGESS, 47 Wednesfield Road, Willenhall, West Midlands, WV13 1AL                                                                                    

t:   01902 366448                                    f:   01902 602472   

e:   sales@davenport-burgess.com                 w:  www.davenport-burgess.com                    FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:  Facebook | Twitter

Download our full key book FREE here --> http://literature.davenport-burgess.com/KC21_Web/DB_Key_Catalogue21_WEB.pdf

PS don't forget to finish the course fully and receive your training certificate too . 

image.png

Regards Tony 

e:   sales@davenport-burgess.com                 w:  www.davenport-burgess.com                    FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:  Facebook | Twitter

Download our full key book FREE here --> http://literature.davenport-burgess.com/KC21_Web/DB_Key_Catalogue21_WEB.pdf

54 minutes ago, k4mrc said:

Do you do demonstrations of this?

Hi we can arrange a  Demo on the machine , if we have an Area Sales manager in your area . 

Also - if you are near our offices in Willenhall or Keyline UK in Manchester yes we can arrange for you to visit for a demo also . 

Please Feel free to PM me your details and I can check for you . 

thanks . 

Regards Tony 

Any idea why I can't cut LF2/87r on the Ninja Laser, Tony? It tells me to reverse the key after cutting one side but doesn't advise me how to clamp it - this is an issue as the shoulders are out of line with each other on the blanks.

Also, I tried cutting an OJ6r (Silca) to code and it told me to clamp the key in jaw C (if i recall, correctly) but then told me the jaw was unsuitable...............:-k It offered no alternative method after that...............:twisted:

Cheers. Rock.

16 hours ago, kobblers said:

Any idea why I can't cut LF2/87r on the Ninja Laser, Tony? It tells me to reverse the key after cutting one side but doesn't advise me how to clamp it - this is an issue as the shoulders are out of line with each other on the blanks.

Cheers. Rock.

for the LF2 all you do is Reverse the key in the jaw and line up the shoulder of side one (As 1st image given on the machine) and line that up again on the inside (Side 2) so the key is in the same place as side one as such . 

image.png

Side 1 as image use the FLIPPER Shoulder Guide . 

Side 2 as below use the Jaw to line the shoulder up . 

image.png

Regards Tony 

16 hours ago, kobblers said:

Also, I tried cutting an OJ6r (Silca) to code and it told me to clamp the key in jaw C (if i recall, correctly) but then told me the jaw was unsuitable...............:-k It offered no alternative method after that...............:twisted:

Cheers. Rock.

Hi looking at the image below as long as you clamp the key in the jaw down the centre grove 

on side 1 and side 2 then this should work . 

If Not please send me details directly (Email / Whats app)  

with a Video of the issue / Images of key in jaws / the messages the machine says / Log files of the machine and your Ser. number of the machine . 

I can raise a direct report with Keyline and ask them to check the machine / job etc for you to see whats going wrong . 

image.png

Regards Tony 

Keyline Ninja and Gymkana How to send Logs.pdf

Keyline Ninja / Gymkana How to Send Log Files when requested . 

I hope this basic guide is of help , please forward your Log file from the machine asap so we can ask Keyline to look at the machine and come back to ourselves .

Special Notes

USB Stick Must be 4GB or LESS

USB Must be formatted to FAT32

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Machine will Save Log File to the USB Stick .

Take USB out of Machine and to your PC

Attached the new Saved Log file (Drag and drop) from the USB to your Email

Send Email with the attached Log file to myself

twilkin@davenport-burgess.com

Regards Tony 

@Technical Tony / Davenport

Any chance you could advise on this, please?

I've tried cutting a Ronis 4R series key but it keeps cutting too far down the blank. I did find it odd that it recommended using Jaw A with the 1st stop position, instead of one of the V-grooved jaws and the flipper but assumed the machine knew what it was doing.  Cheers. Rick.

ron.jpg

roni.jpg

Hi, there is something wrong in your images / screen -  I have checked my console and this shows a different fitting . 

Can you please update your machine and you should see the below way to hold the key for cutting . 

image.png

If you also ever need to change the Jaw , you can click on the Jaw choice and it will change the jaw as below . 

image.png

image.png

Please advise if these all sort the cutting out for you . 

Regards Tony 

Ninja Range Update Guide.pdf

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

USB Website Download Link Page http://keyonline.keyline.it/

The USB Pen used can only have to

the max capacity 4 GB The USB Pen must be formatted to FAT 32 only .

Regards Tony 

How to Add Key coins KL Machines.pdf

If you need Key Coins for the updates - this is how you add Key Coins onto your machine . 

image.png

Use this link to download the Newest PC Software - https://keyline.it/en OR Check in your APP STORE

image.png

KEYCOIN THE KEYLINE VIRTUAL CURRENCY! KeyCoin is the new Keyline virtual currency for the purchase of Keyline services. KeyCoins are available in 150, 300, 600 and 900 packages. The process is very simple: buy the KeyCoin Card and scratch-off the bar to discover the ID code. Insert the code in the appropriate space within the new Wallet menu inside your Profile of the KCT App and software. The amount will be immediately available and associated to your profile. Also accessible inside the Wallet are the balance, the latest transactions and the recharges made. Each KeyCoin can be charged on your Wallet only once and for the entire amount. Before the first KeyCoin charge, please update your KCT App and Keyline Cloning Tool Software

image.png

image.png

image.png

Regards Tony 

53 minutes ago, Technical Tony / Davenport said:

Hi, there is something wrong in your images / screen -  I have checked my console and this shows a different fitting . 

Can you please update your machine and you should see the below way to hold the key for cutting . 

image.png

If you also ever need to change the Jaw , you can click on the Jaw choice and it will change the jaw as below . 

image.png

image.png

Please advise if these all sort the cutting out for you . 

Regards Tony 

Thanks for the info re. the updates. I'm currently unsuccessfully trying to update it but having difficulty as I bought it from another member a few weeks back. When trying to register the machine in my name,  it says it needs a QR code which I don't have so am currently flummoxed.

I'm not sure if you can see it at your end but I created an account under richardopensevale@yahoo.co.uk

Any more help would be appreciated.

Thanks. Rick.

6 minutes ago, kobblers said:

I've just managed to download the update to the USB stick - I'll let you know how I go on..

Rick.

Hi Rick I think you also have the Ninja Laser machine - Not the Ninja Total . 

I know the machines are very similar but sometimes the cards are a little different 

If you need further help on this  

Please feel free to  Call me / Whats app me directly and I can help you more instantly than using the forum if thats of help .  

Regards Tony 

17 hours ago, kobblers said:

Thanks for the info re. the updates. I'm currently unsuccessfully trying to update it but having difficulty as I bought it from another member a few weeks back. When trying to register the machine in my name,  it says it needs a QR code which I don't have so am currently flummoxed.

I'm not sure if you can see it at your end but I created an account under richardopensevale@yahoo.co.uk

Any more help would be appreciated.

Thanks. Rick.

Keyline Hub guide.pdf

Note - As your machine is 2nd Hand , it most likely is already registered to the old user, 

We need the details of the Old user / and yourself to re-register the machine . 

Please send me the details on email / What app - so I can start to de-register the machine to then re-register the machine for you . 

Keyline HUB APP has been developed exclusively for our clients to manage their Keyline key cutting machines and devices.

It is the new access point to the Keyline world to stay updated with the new features and services dedicated to all owners of our key cutting machines and devices. Through this new App you can monitor your machines thanks to dedicated statistics, request technical support in a direct and immediate way, download the manuals and guides and have direct access to all the news related to the Keyline world.

The Keyline HUB App is the fundamental tool for all our customers, to find out in real time when the new software updates for the key cutting machines and for the car key programming and cloning devices are released.

The App is available in multi-language for all Android devices with version 7.1 and up.

image.png

Click Below for Website registration

https://keyline.it/en/user-auth/login

image.png

image.png

Regards Tony 

I have a few questions about the Ninja Total.

Did the bug that keeps slamming the engraving tips into the jaws get fixed yet? Or generally, the bug that makes it move parts without stopping at the end stops?

Also, I've not yet found a decent way to clamp Ingersoll key blanks yet. The A, B, C, and D sides always tilt the keys. Is there any reccomentdation for that?

Finally, there are cards on there that allow more versatile cutting, for example, Mul-T-Lock Interactive with outer circular cuts. Is there a way I can create a custom card and recreate those outer circular cuts because following the card creation tool it doesn't allow me. Or, can I somehow control it via external computer? I know there's a number of applications that can interface with these machines. I'm a programmer by hobby so I'd be willing to find out but I'd rather be told yes or no before I dedicate the time to it.

Thanks.