Shoe Repairer Forum

Supply of zips....and things

Not sure whether this post is allowed but having been a member of the forum for many years one of the products that seem hard to find and always get asked on here are zips,  i thought i would point you in the right direction.

We have devoloped a small ecommerce site for different zips, shoe and luggage fittings, elastic, velcro etc. We still have a lot of products and photos to add and it is very basic but we can supply items such as nylon zips in 28 colours, heavy weight zips for riding boots and chaps, elastic in four colours, velcro in four colours, tubular rivets in bronze......all products that traditional suppliers seem unable to get in stock.

If this sort of thing interests you then get in touch and i can give you a discount code to use at checkout to gain 25% discount.

www.zipsandthings.co.uk is where you will find us.

Again, hopefully this post is allowed.

Many thanks

Paul

banner.jpg

I think you may have to add some more pics to the site as there are products with no images.

I'm interested in your zip pullers but they're a little bit pricey for what I want them for :(

When I click the wholesale link, a map of Melbourne, Australia appears. I thought you were UK based, Paul?

Good luck with your new venture.

Rick.

I think you may have to add some more pics to the site as there are products with no images.

I'm interested in your zip pullers but they're a little bit pricey for what I want them for :(

When I click the wholesale link, a map of Melbourne, Australia appears. I thought you were UK based, Paul?

Good luck with your new venture.

Rick.

Thanks for your feed back Kobblers,

All issues are in hand;

The photos were all supposed to be added this weekend but i have pulled a muscle in my back and am unable to do them at the moment.

The map of Melbourne is being looked into by the web devolopers, i've tried to remove it but it just keeps appearing, they are closed over Easter, I am sure it will be sorted tomorrow.

I have PM'd you a discount code to get you 25% off at checkout (minimum spend £10)...if anyone else would like the code then please get in touch (It's not for the public)

The site is in it's very early stages and i have alot of work to do but i thought it better to publish it early to get feedback.

Best wishes

Paul