Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Anyone know what these are called?

Recommended Posts

I'm after some fastenings similar to the clip part on the top of these zip pulls. Does anyone know what they're called and where I could get a load?


Or, does anyone know where I can get the actual pulls cheaper than 60p each as I don't mind taking them apart?






Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this