Shoe Repairer Forum

What colour should rlj repaint his finisher?

What colour should rlj repaint his finisher?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Painted that finisher yet???if not get in touch with skippy....and ask him to email you pics of a newley painted 700(by myself),done with hammerite aerosol cans in silver and automotive cans to complete some trim.....in burghandy....looks no different to the new 710 and 720 purchased of standard.....easy job,with a little bit of masking up..... \:D/

Painted that finisher yet???if not get in touch with skippy....and ask him to email you pics of a newley painted 700(by myself),done with hammerite aerosol cans in silver and automotive cans to complete some trim.....in burghandy....looks no different to the new 710 and 720 purchased of standard.....easy job,with a little bit of masking up..... \:D/

put some pics on here skippy & let us all have a look at your 'new' looking finisher :)

Just seen this. Not got any pics yet of the 700 thats just been done but there is some pics of the machines we put in Pontypridd. Theres a 700 and band scourer, heat lamp, victor and dn76 all done the same way. See below.

C.I.Services Pics 082_renamed_32047.jpg

C.I.Services Pics_renamed_19297.jpg

Ok girls strap yourselves in................ Those of a nervous disposition look away now!!!!

Here it comes.........

Image031.jpg

I think I know how persons of the gay variety feel when they "come out" now. It's like a huge weight has been lifted.

After 1 hours work......Coming along nicely I think.. :lol: :lol:

Keep you posted on progress

DSCF1156.JPG