Shoe Repairer Forum

Craig has come up with a brilliant suggestion for all you Auto locksmiths - a section in the image gallery to show where these hidden little ports are.

His suggestion read:-

Hi Lee i have had a idea for the form i think it would be a good idea if a catagory named diagnostic ports was added to the download section. so members could add info on where the diagnostic ports are hidden on cars so we can program the keys and not waste time looking for the port.Tel put a nice pic of the Astra G diagnostic port on today but it was to late i had already found the port it was where i thought it was.But a download section for reference would be handy as more and more car keys can not be cloned.

Thanks

Craig

I have added the section today, is it alright if I add your example tel?

Lee

If using a genuine product, this info is in the manual so why would you want to put it on here ?

Using chinease copy/stolen M/C's will de-value the genuine M/C's. Not that I'm saying any-one on here is using a copy M/C.

Thin edge of the wedge, If auto info is put up on open sites like this for any-one to see, it will grag down prices and we will all suffer.

If using a genuine product, this info is in the manual so why would you want to put it on here ?

Using chinease copy/stolen M/C's will de-value the genuine M/C's. Not that I'm saying any-one on here is using a copy M/C.

Thin edge of the wedge, If auto info is put up on open sites like this for any-one to see, it will grag down prices and we will all suffer.

thats correct i found the details in the download manual didnt realise they were all their.tell told me that last night.

Craig