Shoe Repairer Forum

SKILLET BOXES

I'm looking for some slightly larger skillet boxes that will fit a taller stern tankard. The 160mm high box that I've got is just that bit too short, it could do with being 165 - 170mm high really.

I could also do with skillet boxes for 260mm tall champagne flutes.

Can anyone suggest a stockist other than CB or Crystal Galleries? None of theirs are big enough.

Thanks, Valerie

I'm looking for some slightly larger skillet boxes that will fit a taller stern tankard. The 160mm high box that I've got is just that bit too short, it could do with being 165 - 170mm high really.

I could also do with skillet boxes for 260mm tall champagne flutes.

Can anyone suggest a stockist other than CB or Crystal Galleries? None of theirs are big enough.

Thanks, Valerie

i wholesale silk boxes and skillet boxes i have a tankard skillet blue at 165mm but no flute ones give me your address so i can send out a sample

craig

Our customers, on the whole are too ummm..... 'tight' to pay for silk lined boxes, even when we've offered them at cost.

The flutes we have at the moment are 255mm high with a base diameter of 75mm, so 260 x 80 x 80 would be good. The wine glasses are 235mm high and 90mm in diameter, so 240 x 95 x 95 would be great for them. 

Granted we wouldn't be buying vast amounts, but they'd be really useful if you could get them.

Thanks, Valerie 

I mainly do silk lined boxes only tankard and whisky skillets in blue in stock I asked the factory to send 2000 pcs of wine and flute ones with next container but that won't arrive until February 2017

More items will be added to the website this week mrfixitwholesale.co.uk pm me your address if you want skillet samples sent out

Craig

• 2 months later...