Shoe Repairer Forum

Signs

Guest garyt

Guest garyt

We do work for a few different dry cleaners and they are requesting window signs for there shops for shoe repairs. Does any body know of somewhere where I can get them off the shelf without having to have them made up specially.

Many thanks Gary

have you tried our suppliers gary? healys used to have some nice A2 size thick card signs, i dunno about birch.

if you're after custom wording or vinyl signs then maybe you could ask Lee, the forum's owner, he has a vinyl plotter and he's done me some great vinyl for shop signs in the past.

if you're after nothing bigger than A3 then i'll be quite happy to make you up some colour printed and laminated signs with whatever you like on them, just PM me a design or your wording and i'll give you a price.

rick.

not to step on any toes... oh the puns... find a local printers... and get a digital print done.. you're looking at less than 2 quid per unit. This gives you the added bonus of adding your details... give a shout of what specifically you'd like - I'll do the graphics gratis...

We do work for a few different dry cleaners and they are requesting window signs for there shops for shoe repairs. Does any body know of somewhere where I can get them off the shelf without having to have them made up specially.

Many thanks Gary

As rick said I can cut vinyl, with this you have the added advantage of being able to offer your clients a sign that is simular to their current image style.

Snap a picture of the fromt of their shops & I could match letter style, colour & image.

Plus they will all have different size areas they will be happy to allow you to use!

Lee