Shoe Repairer Forum

shudehill giftware

i gotta say i was very impressed with the place!!!!

how impressed?: the chairman came out of his office to make my brother and i a cup of tea whilst we were viewing their stock! also, we were asked without being harassed at least every ten minutes by different members of staff if there was anything we required help with.

now that's customer service.

the prices were very good too, most of the silver plated giftware was at least a £1 - £1.50 cheaper than our current supplier and the range they have is massive.

we managed to pick up some excellent pot money boxes in the shape of colourful camper vans, minis, post boxes and old red phone boxes. great kid's gifts and better looking than some of the silverware money boxes.

i also managed to pick up a fully rigged sailing ship for my bathroom!!! cost me less than 7 quid.

they have all sorts of point of sale trinkets, keyrings etc, not tacky stuff, quality stuff!!! we picked up some pewter passport sized keyring photo holders for 65p each, excellent value for the quality.

they also had a lot of clearance lines scattered around too, we noticed some hadbag sized umbrellas for 67p each and they certainly weren't the crappy sort!

you can either turn up on the day and walk away with your stock or set up an account and have it posted to you.

if you can get the time to visit this place, i'd strongly recommend a trip, they have great gift ideas and engravables there that you probably don't even know are available.

everything was clearly displayed with the prices visible which was great, there's nothing worse than having to keep asking how much something is, make you feel stingy.

anyway, if ya want the full address gimme a pm and i'll send all the relevant details to you if i can find the bloody invoice!

regards, rick.

• 2 years later...