Shoe Repairer Forum

Standard Puma enquiry

Hi Guys,

I have a standard puma finisher and was wondering even though as i know they are obsolete and parts are hard if not impossible to come by, does anyone know where i can get some new mop brushes for it and i am looking for some more sole trimmers aswell as a switch panel.

Please help

u tried calling standard

craig

There are 2 Puma finishers, either way the brushes and cutters are straight forward. We stock them but would need a picture of the finisher to know which one it is then sizes of cutters required.

As for the switch panel you may have to change for all new switches, what is the problem with it? If my memory is right they should be turn switches available locally depending on whether it is 1ph or 3ph

Its the small puma machine. thanks for the help. Unfortunately the finisher went pop today :x and a spark jumped from the switch panel. either there has been a short and blown the 13amp fuse in the plug or the converter could of gone pop too. got a local machine electrical engineer having a look tomorrow. finger crossed cause my luck is down at the mo :(

Once repairs have been done i will call about cutter and mops. Do they do wider cutters for these finishers or are you stuck to a choice of four.

Really miss being able to use step irons for finishing too