Jump to content
Shoe Repairer Forum

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, elfman said:

just by pure chance i seen one a website the other day might be what your looking for ,but can i remember where not a chance 

That's the moulded unit press, I think @rob g was referring to bench top sole presses or at least that's what I replied to, I don't believe anyone makes one any more they never sold that well

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...