I have cut this today.  Not sure if it is right.  Your thoughts please.  I have added the Silca Futura Cutting Cards used. The Track part looks totally wrong but I think that it may only cut what is required??  There are only two cutting cards that I can spot as a choice for the track part.

2021-06-26 14.04.49.jpg

2021-06-26 14.03.53.jpg

2021-06-26 14.02.03.jpg

5 hours ago, keyman said:

Haha, yes, I suppose I was presuming that. :-D
It never occurred to me that you wouldn't have something like a Mustang as a back-up machine. 
See, told you it was a stupid question, apols.

I didn’t say I didn’t have one :grin:  I said you were “assuming” I have one.  I actually have an An-San Panther SX.  But I have a Futura and want/need to get my head around doing these keys in it.  But I will check and see if I have a suitable cutter.  Thanks for the tip.

1 hour ago, Simes said:

I didn’t say I didn’t have one :grin:  I said you were “assuming” I have one.  I actually have an An-San Panther SX.  But I have a Futura and want/need to get my head around doing these keys in it.  But I will check and see if I have a suitable cutter.  Thanks for the tip.

A lot of people traded in Manual machines for computer machines which was a big mistake.

Even with a Triax pro and six different jaws and multiple cutters, i still use the mustang on a weekly basis.

17 hours ago, Simes said:

Smart arse! =P~  Still probably quicker to do them manually though.
Especially if you already have a machine set up to do the track/snake then just stick the key and blank into another machine for the dimples. 
I can see now why you're trying to cut to code while you've got the key. Good luck.