Shoe Repairer Forum

Charles Birch buying machinery

i have had the worst   ever service in this business ever I ordered my triaxe pro from them went to pick it up from London 

Cutters and tracer missing rang them nothing done keep it up linzi you are a star in customer services no response at all 

overpaid the bill my mistake by £4k which was the deposit asked for a price on software and jigs never ever got ,asked for my 4k 

back not even seen director has to sign that was 2 weeks ago .worst service i have ever seen 

1 hour ago, simong said:

i have had the worst   ever service in this business ever I ordered my triaxe pro from them went to pick it up from London 

Cutters and tracer missing rang them nothing done keep it up linzi you are a star in customer services no response at all 

overpaid the bill my mistake by £4k which was the deposit asked for a price on software and jigs never ever got ,asked for my 4k 

back not even seen director has to sign that was 2 weeks ago .worst service i have ever seen 

I usually find them good to deal with? i am getting quotes for this very machine so will read carefully

1 hour ago, simong said:

Have you contacted Chris Wilson to let him know, personally?

Rick.

W146,W500,W101 cutters come with it as well as the new R29 Jaw which takes the slide in inserts and has the engaving jaw attached it just slides over.

Tip stops and calibration tools also included as well as manuals.

Extra Jaws/Inserts depends on what you want to cut. I have the R4 tilting for magnum/yale, R5 - HU66, R9 - Radial pin, R160  -HU101, R162  -BMW/Rover, R240 - Cisa Astral/Abus.

On top of that there are multiple cutters required i currently have 23.

4 minutes ago, grahamparker said:

W146,W500,W101 cutters come with it as well as the new R29 Jaw which takes the slide in inserts and has the engaving jaw attached it just slides over.

Tip stops and calibration tools also included as well as manuals.

Extra Jaws/Inserts depends on what you want to cut. I have the R4 tilting for magnum/yale, R5 - HU66, R9 - Radial pin, R160  -HU101, R162  -BMW/Rover, R240 - Cisa Astral/Abus.

On top of that there are multiple cutters required i currently have 23.

I would not require the engraving bits. so have been told this will be taken off

(unless you Graham suggest a real good reason to keep it?)

what i am doing is making a list of the types of keys that I need it for -

going to sell my silca futura and unocode 299 - to help fund