Shoe Repairer Forum

Where to buy sanitising stations etc?

I've been looking for bottles of hand sanitiser with a pump top so I can make a little hand cleaning station when customers come in the door but either really expensive of everyones out of stock!!

I quite like the look of these as they look quite professional but can't find them in stock anywhere!!!

7 hours ago, Michael said:

and one of these to encourage customers to use it https://www.medisupplies.co.uk/Hand-Hygiene/Universal-Hand-Sanitising-Station

Love this idea, and the stand looks great, but a quick check on Google images, and I'll be making my own. Save myself £35 for a temporary situation.( hopefully).

10 hours ago, cowers lane 583 said:

Love this idea, and the stand looks great, but a quick check on Google images, and I'll be making my own. Save myself £35 for a temporary situation.( hopefully).

Did cross my mind to make my own but I was ordering some anti-bac spray from this company anyway so just popped it on the order.

Plus, a local facebook page that has 6000 members been streaming live dj's in what they've  called Disco Kitchen, I donated 2 pint glasses with their logo on for a charity raffle and now have orders for 200 beer, wine or gin glasses to engrave and deliver round town. £2 from each goes to the charity. So I'm gonna be very busy for the next week or two!!

On 5/8/2020 at 3:53 PM, Mick Friend said:

I couldn't read the back of your photograph. I'm very clever, in fact I'm probably the cleverest person on this forum, nobody is cleverer than me. Ask anyone how clever I am I'm the cleverest forum member ever erected

Alright. Enough, already, Mick Trump.

Rick.

Edited by kobblers

I went with Peters suggestion and ordered a couple of 500ml hand sanitisers which arrived today but the great thing was it included a nice gloss finished A5 card, which I plan to put on my sneeze screen when that arrives.6C224B43-C55F-46B3-B43B-38B9FCDD3DEF.jpeg