Shoe Repairer Forum

is400g software issues

hi all newbie here

ive recently purchased a is400G didnt realise there was different is400 models mine is a G so not sure if has same capabilities as other is400,s.

windows xp

i have 2 dongles and software's one is gravostyle G othere is gravostyle 98 

gravostyle G is working but cannot import logos or images only fonts.

Gravostyle 98 

TYPE=SRF01403 GravS.98        
COLOR=YELLOW        
SERIAL=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        
PRODUCT=GRAVOSTYLE (GRAPHIC)        
MODE=END USER        
CAD=YES        
CAM=YES        
PERSO=GRAVOSTYLE [0002]        
REGISTRED=Not registred        
VERSION=4.0.0.0 TO 4.3.xx.xx        
LEVEL1=YES        
LEVEL2=YES        
LEVEL3=NO        
LEVEL4=NO        
LEVEL5=NO        
LEVEL6=NO        
LANGUAGE=COMMON        
OPTION=SCAN/EVID2D/MATRIX        
OPTION1=NONE        
OUTPUT=GRAVOSTYLE        
OUTPUT_NB=4        
VAR=PACK1/PACK2/PACK3/LONG_PLATE/GII_10

can this version import images/logos

also should i have a code for this dongle i found some info before saying it was upgraded in 2005 but now cannot find this info

any help greatly appreciated 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Right now it's flat work with gravoply 1 and some custom work with wood and Delrin. Hoping to include some metal work like engraving and possibly cutting out up to 12gauge

I did not have a set up cd

Can I copy the program from my current PC?

The PC I currently use is going away

Here is the link for the GS7 bld 6 software

https://www.hightail.com/download/bXBZY05uTWNGR0YzZU5Vag

You will need to download this file and extract it to an empty folder on your hard drive.  Use the extract all command and save to a new folder on your hard drive.

You may then run the software from the extracted files or burn them to DVD.

The Set Up file to install the software is located in the Gravograph folder in the files extracted. 

New Installation of an Engraver on GS7-Win7 - non-USB.pdf New Installation of an Engraver on GS7-Win7 - USB.pdf New Installation of GravoStyle 7 on Windows 7 PC.pdf

5 hours ago, beware said:

You will need to download this file and extract it to an empty folder on your hard drive.  Use the extract all command and save to a new folder on your hard drive.

The Set Up file to install the software is located in the Gravograph folder in the files extracted. 

New Installation of an Engraver on GS7-Win7 - non-USB.pdf 817.27 kB · 0 downloads New Installation of an Engraver on GS7-Win7 - USB.pdf 609.52 kB · 0 downloads New Installation of GravoStyle 7 on Windows 7 PC.pdf 521.31 kB · 0 downloads

Great!!

Thanks, 

A while back I dragged the entire gravograph folder to a flash drive and chose copy. Loaded the file  on my old PC that still has XP, just that no more didn't open it out try to run the .exe file.  After rebooting the PC it will not boot, not even in safe mode. I have my eye on a 2 year old tower with Windows 7 that has the parallel port as my (soon to be my) is400 is not upgraded to usb.

• 1 month later...
On 1/24/2020 at 4:54 AM, beware said:

New Installation of an Engraver on GS7-Win7 - non-USB.pdf 817.27 kB · 0 downloads New Installation of an Engraver on GS7-Win7 - USB.pdf 609.52 kB · 0 downloads New Installation of GravoStyle 7 on Windows 7 PC.pdf 521.31 kB · 0 downloads

Sorry, I'm back

I must have waited to long

Is there any way that you can post the links again? 

I was waiting for a new PC to load them on

• 10 months later...

I am looking around in vain for a Gravostyle 7 Build 6 installer.  My GS7 build 5b install disc works fine on Windows 7, but gives me a BSOD on my new Windows 10 computer.  Per this compatibility matrix I found, GS7 build 6 should be fine.

@beware since you seem like a nice fellow and all those links are dead, could I trouble you to throw up the installer somewhere, once more?

Or maybe @doug can pass on what you got earlier?

Thanks in advance, guys.

• 11 months later...