Shoe Repairer Forum

surprise surprise

i needed 10mm brown elestic they send 6mm i ordered soles for a customer they dont send any i ordered initial key rings they send the wrong ones i ordered 1 pack of 20mm spring bars they send 100 monday i,m closing accounts for both my shops i,ve had enough other week i ordered 15 brandy glasses and 15 gift boxes they send 9 glasses and 15 boxes phoned up out of stock its obvious i wanted 15 glasses i lost 40 quid in sales because of misorder i havent got 7 million in the bank 40 quid is a lot of cash to me

I feel if Birch 'stopped trading' it would be real curtains for us, all other suppliers would tank there prices up and you'd struggle to get normal stuff.

Did the web site state they had stock?

Or did you oder over the phone?

either way big mistake and I hope Mr Birch becomes aware of it so it will be sorted, when I see the rep i will put forward this article in the hope it gets better.

i feel they think they are to big to be honest and if one guy doesn't use them then boo hoo but i tell you i have been spend 1000's with this company until i met college but i wish i could afford to lose a customer that used to spend as much as i did with 2 shops, 

i had a  fallout  with them years ago didn't do business with them  for  about 4yrs, it was only  bumping into phill at a trade show that  I went back to them  in fairness   they all make mistakes ( all humans do )  ive had things sent wrongly  parts that don't fit  but  I belive in casting your net wider  and not burning  bridges