KeyDiy - KD900 or KD900+

Hi everyone has anyone brought the KeyDiy KD900 or the new KD900+

Is it any good as a entry lever into programming new remotes if you are a shop based key cutter / shoe repairer.

As getting ask more and more if I can not only cut a new car key but also with the remote

Thanks in advance

Focus is right.

I have the KD900, and it is a great piece of kit. But once you have created the remote, unless you are doing a ford remote, you'll need a diagnostics programmer. I use a Keyscan and an old Advance Diagnostics AD100 which could do with a bit more software on it to be honest. 

The keyscan is a good entry level programmer. Thinking of selling the AD100.

Get a cloner too. Loads out there, I use an AD900 (cyclone) and a Keyline mini with the 48 activated.

quite a few have manual remote procedures , plenty of vag , some honda, some jag etc , but the ones that made the most for me over the years on manual procedure are mazda , great for mazda. theres alot more than ford that have manual processes .

the nb psa with integrated 46 chip have saved me a fortune and stronger than oem remotes , these you do need diag for chip but manual process on remote .

quite a few have manual remote procedures , plenty of vag , some honda, some jag etc , but the ones that made the most for me over the years on manual procedure are mazda , great for mazda. theres alot more than ford that have manual processes .

the nb psa with integrated 46 chip have saved me a fortune and stronger than oem remotes , these you do need diag for chip but manual process on remote .

And its great fun putting in a 407 remote even on key diy .......big learning curve .....think of a rainbow .....never ends and pots of gold to be had for the adventurous saint ....oh patience too its a virtue:)