Shoe Repairer Forum

Picture Frames

you not got a poundlan or poundstretcher michael?

if it's A4 you want let me know and i'll have a look in our local el cheapo shop for you, i don't mind sending them to you as long as you foot the postage as well as the cost of the frames.

if ya wanna pm me your mobile number i'll take some pics if i find any frames so you can see what they look like.

rick.

We dont have a poundland/stretcher near here.We have a Thing-me-bobs which is the same sort of thing (cheap and shit).The woman normally gets her frames from there but they tend to have just 15 or 20 frames then dont get anymore in for a while, then cant get the same ones when they do and she was fed up with it and so asked me as I do her engraving and supply cups may as well get the whole shabang in one place. :D :D

Not sure if its gonna be worth sending them down with the little profit I'm gonna make,but I will keep you in mind if I cant source a little closer. :wink: :wink:

I've got a photography studio a few doors along from me, he also does framing.Might have a word and see where he gets his from :-k :-k

Talking of Pound stretcher, They are merging with Marks and spencer within the next 6 months, and are taking over some of the vacant Woolworth stores.

They will be called Stretch Marks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

slightly off topic but

with reference to uk9900 about m&s pound stretcher do you guys remember we used to judge shopping areas by their shops (about 12/13 years ago anyway) ie this ones pants its full of pound shops but that street a bit further up has got a few nice coffee shops and resturants in it thus the customers that use this street have a bit more disposable income lets open a shop here not near the pounds shops, this ones got a waitrose not lidel or sommerfield a better class of customer use waitrose. but maybe the average middle class professional family might well be using lidel the cheaper supermarket now for some of their grocerys.

but with how things are panning out our high streets etc are going to go through a major change we might even see some of these bigger shops being devided into a number of smaller units someones loss is anothermans gain this could be an exciting time for some of you chaps looking to expand.

but i hope we don't go back to that era where every other shop or so it seemed was a pound type shop.

donkeys milk

Talking of Pound stretcher, They are merging with Marks and spencer within the next 6 months, and are taking over some of the vacant Woolworth stores.

They will be called Stretch Marks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I so fell for that one. Read the top part and started telling DH about it then scrolled down to the bottom and saw the remainder of the text. ](*,)

I may be wrong but anre not Certificate frames a different size than A4 ones, I only ask because one of my certificates will not fit into a normal photo frame, perhaps photo and A4 are different.

That was the measurement she gave me, but they may print them off on a pc and printer so could be whatever size they want I suppose :-k :smt102