Shoe Repairer Forum

looking for materials

Guest saavedra29

Guest saavedra29

Hello everyone! I am new in this forum.I am a shoerepairer from Greece,Patra.I am looking for cheep and good materials to buy from abroad.Because i am confused with the navigation in this forum can you tell me where can i find comercials and prices?

Hi saavedra29 Welcome to the forum, are you still based in Greece. With the state of the £ I wouldn't have thought buying from the UK is going to be a good option. I'm not sure of the best place to point you to be honest.

But wait a while and some wise old owl will be along to help...

Enjoy the forum.

Planet. :wink:

Guest saavedra29
Hi saavedra29 Welcome to the forum, are you still based in Greece. With the state of the £ I wouldn't have thought buying from the UK is going to be a good option. I'm not sure of the best place to point you to be honest.

But wait a while and some wise old owl will be along to help...

Enjoy the forum.

Planet. :wink:

i never thought of buying from UK,but maybe from Italy or USA.I just need a link or point in this forum to see matarials and prices so that i can compare. thanks planet :)

I just need a link or point in this forum to see matarials and prices so that i can compare. thanks planet :)

Hi Saavedra29

Sadly for you this is a NON-Advertising forum, we made a strict rule when we started out not to allow the site to be swamped with adverts, as this waters down the content.

However a member is free to post contact information for companies that might be able to help you if they wish.

Lee