Jump to content

curly wurly award

Recommended Posts

you can buy a mouldable putty that you then bake in the oven tom make it rigid, most good craft shops should be able to supply this for you.

if not try fred aldous online. ) i can´t give the link as this foreign comp won´t let me open a new window to copy it from)


hope this helps, rick.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...