Shoe Repairer Forum

Got an email from a guy looking for the following, mine are not accesible at the moment...........

Dear Sir.

I've been searching the internet for spares parts for my Singer 29K71 and I came across an old forum message on Google, in which you say you have 4 spare machines. The message had a link to your website address, thus I am writing for you help.

When I purchased my machine a couple of years ago, it was dropped in transit to me, and the Take Up Lever Adjusting Screw was bent. The lever that lifts the foot was also snapped. I have therefore not been able to use the machine since I bought it.

Would you have spare, from one of your machines, a Take Up Lever Adjusting Screw, Spring and Nut these are parts 418, 82219 and 113105, also a lever that raises the foot, part 82059.

If you can help I would be extemely grateful.

Yours sincerely,

George Foster.

Bletchley, Buckinghamshire.

Can anyone help quicker than me, couple of weeks for to sort something out for this guy.

carry on!

Thanks Keith

Ive lost the guys email(daughters been playing with laptop at home).

But he did say he got my details from this forum so if you are watching/looking get in touch with the afore mentioned.

My patchers(3) are in my mates lock up and hes away on business just now, back May holiday, Ive got a spare at home in the garage but thats my working backup.

carry on!