Shoe Repairer Forum

2 x Triax-e-code Key machines with jaws £2400 each ovno. Viper machine & manual machines also for sale

I have a few key cutting machines for sale pictures and prices here.

One,

2 x triax-e-code machines £2400 ono each. left machine has cut 4500ish keys comes with R1 jaw (for general keys) and Right machine has cut 39000ish keys ) comes with R4 in fair working condition (tilting jaws for Magnum etc keys) & R160 (ford 101 keys) with loads of cutters, tracers and cable to add machine to laptop/instacode etc. Ideally sell these together but will sell separately 

Two,

Silca viper car key machine ( cut 13600 keys ) in great condition ready to cut hu66, hu100, hu101 etc etc car keys. £1250ono

Three,

Orion Lazer/dimple key cutting machine. Self leveling. Good strong machine for general key cutting £400 ono

Four,

Bravo Europa cylinder key cutting machine. Cuts well however the tension spring underneath requires resetting properly to allow arm and carriage to move in zinc. £350 ono

IMG20230306184237.jpg

IMG20231129104304.jpg

IMG20240322160046.jpg

IMG20240322160034.jpg

IMG20240406140053.jpg

IMG20240406142359.jpg

IMG20240406142425.jpg

Edited by cobblers.keys
Prices reduced

I Genuinely might be interested in most of what you have got but.....

I am curious, from your past posts it seems you bought a triax about 3 years ago ( I recall during lockdown you were asking about manuals on here and I think it was Graham that kindly helped out? )

But since then you've added another triax and now you are wanting to sell everything?

Why are you now selling them? is it a retirement sale or are you upgrading? (although I cant imagine what the upgrade would be?

I would need a half day or full day with you if we do come to some agreement and would bring my own test locks and key blanks so you can demonstrate?

Carl

Posted (edited)

The two triax-e-code machines came from a locksmith shop that closed down and new shop owner is not a key cutter. The other two machines are my machines that I have changed for Mustang and bravo professional. Your correct Graham did try to give me some help but unfortunately I can't get to grips with these computer type machines. Btw I am happy to do a deal on all four machines together. Anyone interested please message me. Thanks 

Edited by cobblers.keys

• cobblers.keys changed the title to Triax-e-code Key machines and others for sale
  • cobblers.keys changed the title to #Reduced prices# 2 x Triax-e-code Key machines £3k each with jaws. Viper machine & manual machines also for sale
  • cobblers.keys changed the title to Now looking for best offers on each machines.2 x Triax-e-code Key machines offers with jaws. Viper machine & manual machines also for sale
  • cobblers.keys changed the title to 2 x Triax-e-code Key machines with jaws £2400 each ovno. Viper machine & manual machines also for sale