Shoe Repairer Forum

2 hours ago, Growster said:

Unsure why this is, but I found these iffy to copy occasionally. I therefore decode them first and make them from the resulting bitting. Has anyone else experienced this?

We had a very bad batch of BG section 35/35 thumb turns when they had no bodies, plan was repin them for an existing suite. All the cuts of the keys were 12thou off e.g. pinss 12though too high, cut keys to code, didn't work, or were very graynchy. Don't ask me why, bad batch at eurospec. May be your problem

As the original poster got their answer, I'll use this opportunity for my question, has anyone got a lookup table for MP10 codes? I've asked so many people, shot some emails to EuroSpec that also went unanswered. They're not on InstaCode (we have a Ninja Total), are they on Unocode or something? Feel like I'm looking in all the wrong places about it. Thanks.

32 minutes ago, nxasdf said:

As the original poster got their answer, I'll use this opportunity for my question, has anyone got a lookup table for MP10 codes? I've asked so many people, shot some emails to EuroSpec that also went unanswered. They're not on InstaCode (we have a Ninja Total), are they on Unocode or something? Feel like I'm looking in all the wrong places about it. Thanks.

Not on Silca software doubt they ever will be.

8 hours ago, Lock Stock said:

Yes Euro spec do have one and I think from memory the numbering is out by one digit as the excel chart started at 0 and not 1.

Not sure if I still have it.

I'm definitely interested, we've been after it for about a year now, just had no leads on it sadly. That, and Ingersoll codes, been after those ones for about 3 years also, asked everyone, Mul-T-Lock directly, reps have no interest weirdly. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...