Jump to content

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, kobblers said:

Dav Burg usually have stock of the blank to cut your own. WMS6, I believe.

For some reason, I can't get on there site to check......

Rick.

Not long enough Rick, as Count mentioned the key is for a tilt and turn handle and they have always been hard to obtain.

Last ones i had was about 15 years ago never been able to get any since.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, kobblers said:

Dav Burg usually have stock of the blank to cut your own. WMS6, I believe.

For some reason, I can't get on there site to check......

Rick.

Are you getting the 503 error message?

 

I haven't been able to get on the Davenports site for months on my laptop, tried clearing cookies but no joy. Can access through my phone though oddly enough, but it is a pain when trying to compare prices etc

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, AccessLeeds said:

Are you getting the 503 error message?

 

I haven't been able to get on the Davenports site for months on my laptop, tried clearing cookies but no joy. Can access through my phone though oddly enough, but it is a pain when trying to compare prices etc

Yeah. It's been doing it for a while.

Rick.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

The WMS espag handle has had 3 slightly different keys over the years. Depending on your handle any of the WMS long keys could fit  OR you may need the exact match.
As we come across this problem a lot we are offering all three in a pack 
If any of the keys are successful you can return the other two keys and we will exchange them for a further two of the functioning key, return postage will be paid by you.
If you are unsure which window handle you have or which key you need then just send us a photo of your window handle and we will try to identify the correct key.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, robertgsoliz said:

The WMS espag handle has had 3 slightly different keys over the years. Depending on your handle any of the WMS long keys could fit  OR you may need the exact match.
As we come across this problem a lot we are offering all three in a pack 
If any of the keys are successful you can return the other two keys and we will exchange them for a further two of the functioning key, return postage will be paid by you.
If you are unsure which window handle you have or which key you need then just send us a photo of your window handle and we will try to identify the correct key.

The original request will not match any of the 3 you have. They will not be long enough.

The key at the top is for the Tilt and Turn (aka tilt before turn) handle.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

any good .... this looks now to be a special order - a week or so ETA .... 

 

image.png                    different to this one                image.png

 

Business Development Manager                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Direct Tel:  07572 216446                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Email: twilkin@davenport-burgess.com                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

DAVENPORT BURGESS, 47 Wednesfield Road, Willenhall, West Midlands, WV13 1AL                                                                                    

t:   01902 366448                                    f:   01902 602472   

e:   sales@davenport-burgess.com                 w:  www.davenport-burgess.com                    FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:  Facebook | Twitter

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...