Shoe Repairer Forum

MY AWARD FOR GREAT WHOLESALER OF THE YEAR

Great service (again) this company every single time I have ordered I have had it the next day - even Christmas eve TODAY - never let me down and (not shoe repair related) I wish all my other suppliers were as reliable, only once they have not been in stock of one product - but got advised and delivered within a week.

If your a wholesale person, try to strive to this standard they are PRINCE WHOLESALE LONDON

I would buy them a crate of whiskey in a token of thanks, but there Sikh - what to get them? suggestions please, or I will send a nice trophy?

Sikhs (or Hayden as I call them) are some of the nicest people I know, during the first lockdown a temple in Luton got in touch with St John Ambulance and once a week delivered food supplies to our main hub in Stevenage including some Indian delicacies that went down very well with everyone. I think a donation in their name to their temple or a local one would go down very well with them.

4 minutes ago, petercoulson said:

Sikhs (or Hayden as I call them) are some of the nicest people I know, during the first lockdown a temple in Luton got in touch with St John Ambulance and once a week delivered food supplies to our main hub in Stevenage including some Indian delicacies that went down very well with everyone. I think a donation in their name to their temple or a local one would go down very well with them.

Thank you Pete

will have to find out the local one near them.

Many years back Abus took us on a business trip to the Pfaffenhain factory and there was a Sikh called Bobby from London who came with us.

Loved a drink and extremely generous guy, we ended up in a Shisha bar in Berlin until 4am one evening and he payed for the whole bar bill for the 6 of us who had spilt from the main party he also paid the taxi's home and would not take a penny from any of us.

Cracking fella.

this is a true story,

I have dealt with lots of Sikh over the years 

one guy I did biz with we used to deal with an item that used to cost £9 each, as time went on over the years I used to buy 50 at a time..

this was great biz, at the start I would check the quantity he would check the cash, it got to be so often we'd do biz that he didn't check the cash, i didn't check quantity...

One time i went to him to collect the next batch and he asked if I'd lost something last visit? i said no,. he gave me £100 cash stating I'd given too much - I don't know any others that would have done this?