22 minutes ago, k4mrc said:

On the up side - i'm selling the hand sanitizes today and not even 9 am sold nearly 40 bottles 

not all bad then :)

K4mc how do you get these we can;t get anywhere wish i just had a few bottles for personal use let alone retail!!

18 minutes ago, carnkev said:

have many shop closed in UK? our town is more or less shut here in Ireland

Not in my town...yet! 

My neighbour, a real ale pub, has closed but that's it i think. 

It's only a matter of time though! 

27 minutes ago, carnkev said:

Not one in Grimsby yet although Cinemas closed Mcdonalds restraunts seating closed a few schools with lack of teachers (on full pay) self isolating are closing this weekend other than that everything is as normal.

It will get worse though but there are only 2 reported cases so far in our county.

My mate who has leukemia is the only person i know self isolating for a minimum 12 weeks.

My mother is bonkers and will not stay in even if the Army where outside her house she would still try and carry on as normal.

31 minutes ago, carnkev said:

More and more are closing everyday. Big drop in people out and about, which is a good thing. I think lockdown is just around the corner, until then it's ( not quite) business as normal. 

Just saying on the radio that Belgium have gone on lockdown because people were not taking any notice of the government advice to not go to bars, restaurants etc.!!

Will probably happen here by next week!

2 minutes ago, hibsjo(SCO) said:

So thats the schools closed up here now

soon to follow english schools (maybe not cos Boris dont care)

then they will prioritise the business that should close

its gettin real now

quiet here today :(

carry on!

It’s very quite here in London Underground. The tube is 25% less busy they say.

i am down around 65%

6 hours ago, windycity said:

K4mc how do you get these we can;t get anywhere wich i just had a few bottles for personal use let alone retail!!

phone this guy - 

Meat (I call him)

On 3/18/2020 at 9:26 AM, k4mrc said:

we had a delivery yesterday - one box and sold all this morning NONE left I've just ordered another 200 - might have later today - where are you based?

Cant get these for love nor money, how do you get them? getting 50 requests a day at least

Cheers

So it looks highly likely me and the Wife have actually got the Corona virus and it's bloody awful.

Had to get paramedics out to the wife yesterday she could not breathe very well and her complete body is in so much pain she was crying most of the day. I have had normal flu symptoms but with severe lower back pain (thought it was my kidneys haveing problems) and really blinding headaches The paramedics have no testing gear even though my wife is a District nurse and they said if here breathing gets worse to call 999 so far today her breathing is better.

Today we have lost all sense of taste and smell so we believe we are 99% certain we have the virus, i believe we picked it up on the plane back from Egypt 3 weeks ago as there was an elderly male sat to my left who coughed non stop all the way though the flight home, but the wife did carry out CPR on an elderly cancer patient in a Nursing home and she thinks this is more likely the source.

It leaves you with no energy, loss of appetite and even the thought of eating becomes a chore (might lose some weight with a bit of luck). Breathing for me has been ok but the headaches are immense and some of the worst we have both ever had.

We have been really lucky we self isolated at the right time and have not come into contact with anyone else other than our Son who seems perfectly ok at the minute.

So please stay safe, wash your hands and look after yourself, i did mention weeks ago i wanted to get the virus to get it out of the way and in that respect i am pleased we have but suffering as we have i think i would now give that thought the elbow and prefer not to have had it.

There is still the possibility we could just have normal flu but this is by far the worst i have ever felt in my Adult life.