Hey there guys. Brand new to this forum and just wanted to post a quick message to say hi and to introduce myself. I have been in the shoe repair industry for almost 2 years now and I have to say I have completely fallen in love with the craft. I have been recording and putting out a few videos on my YouTube channel and would love it if some of you would check it out. Currently looking to scale up my subscribers count! Hope everyone has a fantastic day. I have left a few links to the latest videos for you to check out.

Many thanks

Mark Gibson 

Links: 

tdNs1u9bZCg

Welcome Mark

Happy to see you picked the old stitches out :wink:

you can order mirror finish soles for the Laboutins through Jon at the buying department. Get yourself some casali inflex pu tops too. Much better quality and easier to use than standard heels

Nice work, young fella - we could do with more passionate people like yourself in the trade.

Word of advice: don't be hitting anything sharp or pointy towards your body as all it takes is one slip......................

I personally think that that's brilliant craftsmanship for someone so new to the trade - welcome :mrgreen:

Rick.