How do you all do it?! Interested to hear what systems you have, how you administer it, whether it works for you, whether you're going over to a new system for 2020...

We currently have two types of holiday pay/allowance running side by side and I wouldn't say we're happy with what we have.

Please do comment.

Mine is all done and calculated  by our accountants they just tell me how much to pay.

My employee who has been here 34 years gets 30 days a year plus all the bank holidays but he is never ill and always on time and extremely loyal so he is worth it.

I've worked here for 30 years this April and a few years ago I asked for an increase to my holiday time rather than a pay rise for that year.  So my holiday allowance was raised from 28 days to 33 days including bank holidays and I'm happy with that for the time being.

Valerie

2 hours ago, Forest Cobbler said:

I've worked here for 30 years this April and a few years ago I asked for an increase to my holiday time rather than a pay rise for that year.  So my holiday allowance was raised from 28 days to 33 days including bank holidays and I'm happy with that for the time being.

Valerie

30 years this April! You'd only been there 3 years when I first called in to see you!

Well done for putting up with the boss man for that long!  :lol: