hibsjo(SCO)

LEATHER PURSES AND WALLETS

1 hour ago, Perplexus said:

That is one of them that we used quite often but there are loads more in the cheetham hill area.

On 11/12/2019 at 8:14 PM, da miller said:

eappollo wholesale

u won,t be disappointed

I see they do flatcaps and the like too. We haven't been able to get them from our regular wholesalers so thats handy 

(tho I often feel that fashion stuff is a losing battle, these caps are £3.50+vat, can get a similar hat from Primark for £4)

21 minutes ago, x minit uk said:

Really top notch work. Do you use templates or just make them off the cuff?

I make templates, I case I want to make more of the same.

It's just something I enjoy doing if it's quiet.

Sometimes I make all the parts and sit at home stitching them whilst watching TV... quite theroputic.. 

On 11/14/2019 at 8:24 PM, GLENGRAVING said:

I see they do flatcaps and the like too. We haven't been able to get them from our regular wholesalers so thats handy 

(tho I often feel that fashion stuff is a losing battle, these caps are £3.50+vat, can get a similar hat from Primark for £4)

Yep, I agree on the fashion stuff.. That's why I like doing my own stuff, bespoke, quality & no one can undercut on the same product.

I mean that green lady's bag, you can buy aomething alike for £10 £15 on the market.. laminated plastic rubbish.

I get £85 for those, sold one today, a customer saw me making it, paid for it and it's not even finished!

collecting next week... People like à Nice heavy quality bag.