Shoe Repairer Forum

prepare for brexit

46 minutes ago, Mick Friend said:

As a Lifelong Labour member I CANNOT vote for comrade cor-bin-alibaba or his side kick Ohfukabot - I hate Bofo - and barrage is a larf - .............Boloxed of Suffolk 

oh dear , cant get excited by any of the main parties , sounds like a classic case of electoral disfunction , blue pill time.

the problem, (as I see it) we all feel the same - only hope is Farage, I have listened to him for the last 20 years or so,He was the only one stating how wrong this system is

He was the Euro MP on close to one million a year, many many of the others are crapping themselves as the will be unemployed (but not one ever complained?)

Kinnock and his wife are getting an estimated 1.6Ml between them - always smiling and very happy. But  surely if this club there in was so good as they claim you would get on the box and defend it?

so listen to Farage it's all over you tube. his talks are never prepared all off script

very clever guy

incited of listening to the scum at bbc  who are crapping themselves watch yourselves...

The one thing we can be certain of is that no matter who forms a government they will still be self serving and we still get screwed , i have to admit that take brexit out of the mix and look at all the other issues and i really cant see a party i would trust , add brexit in to the mix and i cant see anyone in that house capable of leading and making no deal work , a deal leaves us almost where we are now but with no say and stay leaves us where we started but a laughing stock . looking at brexit and all the issues im stumped to even see someone i can vote for as the best of a bad lot .

the system is corrupt , outdated and broken , ive absolutely no faith in any of them , and when the likely choice is Boris or JC neither of which has majority support from there own party even let alone command a majority in the house , it proves the fact that the system is broken.

even the bring a bottle party couldnt do a worse job than our 3 main parties have , Farage isnt even standing so how after an election can he be a leader of the party , at least we get bombarded with election promises that will all be broken later down the line , its not running a country its poor theater at best , if we all ran our small businesses the way these run parliment then we would all be bust and probably all be under investigation or prosecuted by trading standards.

9 minutes ago, rapidlocks said:

The one thing we can be certain of is that no matter who forms a government they will still be self serving and we still get screwed , i have to admit that take brexit out of the mix and look at all the other issues and i really cant see a party i would trust , add brexit in to the mix and i cant see anyone in that house capable of leading and making no deal work , a deal leaves us almost where we are now but with no say and stay leaves us where we started but a laughing stock . looking at brexit and all the issues im stumped to even see someone i can vote for as the best of a bad lot .

the system is corrupt , outdated and broken , ive absolutely no faith in any of them , and when the likely choice is Boris or JC neither of which has majority support from there own party even let alone command a majority in the house , it proves the fact that the system is broken.

even the bring a bottle party couldnt do a worse job than our 3 main parties have , Farage isnt even standing so how after an election can he be a leader of the party , at least we get bombarded with election promises that will all be broken later down the line , its not running a country its poor theater at best , if we all ran our small businesses the way these run parliment then we would all be bust.

Absolutely agree =D>=D>

The whole system needs updating and modernising.

I'm fed up with all the bullshit, lying and arguing like a bunch of kids with no repercussions when they get things wrong time after time.

Like you say, if this was a business they'd all be out of a job.

Maybe that's the answer, run the country like a business??

but with the best will in the world Farage can never be prime minister , i dont think the brexit party would get enough votes to win a majority , 2) they have not listed their policies for NHS , law and order , benefits etc etc alot , and if a miracle and brexit party won as hes not standing he wont be in the house so who would be prime minister etc . though farage knows he cant win , so hes content with beating the drum in attempt to get as many brexit party mps as he can to be able to influence brexit.

brexit is mostly down to him agreed , he is clever and knows his craft , and he is a threat that scares labour and conservatives alike , which is why they knock him down as they do , he may still influence the brexit outcome after the election if he can get enough brexit party mp's in the house .

but after the elections we will still have incompitent people in control , we will still have the same self servers out for themselves , the same broken promises , the same corruption and we will still pay for it.

so it will be business as usual and same old rot.

My argument is this, Get Brexit done, which is the will of the people, parliament seems to have forgotten that!  Then sort out this Country and put it back where it belongs, among the world elite of Traders, designers, inventors, etc :-)

In order to achieve that I'm afraid there is only one Vote......BORIS

Sorry folks