Is there anyone on the forum who can cut 9 x Abus your plus keys to code 4464322 that will work,  as our usual supplier has sent us out 9 and none work, if so please contact me, many thanks in advance.

This is the original, the cut ones looked very close but would not work, we have tried to copy it and not happy with the results as they catch every so often, where as the original does not.

20191009_175535.jpg

When you look at the copies are the 3 and 2 cuts curved over ? this is the most common issue with cutting these keys.

If you want to send me the copies you have had made i can run them through my machine (the original Abus SKM6000 machine) and see if i can adjust them to work.

PM me for my address if you want me to do this or i can cut 1 key and send it for you to test to make sure it works ok.

I am also able to build Granit plus padlocks to match a key if your ever in need using the RK range.

Many thanks for your replies, just before you posted i contacted Abus and ordered direct from them, as customer is desperate for them. Slightly earlier i would have taken you up on your offer, next time i will.