Sign in to follow this  
futura12

trophy site dead in the water

i currently have a umarq machine a great website but simply no orders www.sportytrophies.com  online and shop but we are not getting footfall of any new business posted out catalogos but still dead in the water any help with how to get new business would be  much appreciated .

If there's one part of my business I don't enjoy its the trophy side. Especially the football side of it. Overpriced rubbish!

football managers think you can do everything half price and free engraving. 

I like the higher end stuff Like glass. but if I'm honest I can take or leave the football clubs. Fickle lot with no loyalty & probably half of em are on the fiddle lol.

Trying to sell my Computerised Engraver that tells you everything i think about Trophies, only good money is perpetual Engraving enjoy doing that 

We have a very successful engraving business but sell hardly any trophies.

Think outside the box a little, these machines can do so much more than engrave trophy plates!

blitz facebook,twitter.all the usual suspects but they want footy stuff done for pennies

seo and paid adwords/shopping/other platforms

the market place is awash with partime engravers doing it for beer money

ive been asked if i want to buy a trophy online biz twice this year with good turnover but dont have the warehouse to put stock into tells a story lol

carry on!