Jump to content

Union copyright 1989 4004 cc code Assistance

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, chrisorros said:

Need to have the master key reference & a cover letter from the owner allowing you to get blanks on their behalf. The contact Assa to get them.

Thanks , I just check the Union key gauge, the key is going in the 905 keyway which is  UNI31 , does UNI31 work for these , any ideas? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...