Sign in to follow this  
basherbill

gravograph IS200 software required

1 hour ago, grahamparker said:

Get your credit card ready.

If he has the dongle he might be OK. 

If he needs to upgrade to be compatible for a new PC the upgrade costs are reasonable. 

16 hours ago, beware said:

If he needs to upgrade to be compatible for a new PC the upgrade costs are reasonable. 

its the parallel dongle with it

18 hours ago, beware said:

I have the dongle for my Laser Engraver so how much is for me to buy the latest version to work with Windows 10 ?. Credit Card Required ?

Upgrade costs all depend on the version you are running. 

@basherbill if it is a parallel dongle it is either GS98 or GS5.3 or Gift. If you can get another Windows XP PC I can send download links. If you would prefer a newer PC your upgrade cost is between 520 and 825. Unfortunately we cannot upgrade Gift. 

@grahamparker which version do you have? GS7 is compatible with Windows 10. Prices for laserstyle upgrades can sometimes be cheaper. Between 185 and 485 (IIRC) 

On 6/7/2019 at 8:00 PM, beware said:

Upgrade costs all depend on the version you are running. 

@basherbill if it is a parallel dongle it is either GS98 or GS5.3 or Gift. If you can get another Windows XP PC I can send download links. If you would prefer a newer PC your upgrade cost is between 520 and 825. Unfortunately we cannot upgrade Gift. 

@grahamparker which version do you have? GS7 is compatible with Windows 10. Prices for laserstyle upgrades can sometimes be cheaper. Between 185 and 485 (IIRC) 

I currently have GS5 and the disc i have will not install on any computer to either windows xp/7/8 or 10 tride on 5 different pcs, most won't even read the disc.