cobblers.keys

Bench press for sale got to go by this weekend. Offers invited

This bench press with staple gun and feet included in excellent condition for sale must go this weekend. Shop now closed down and lease ended. Don't want to put it in storage so willing to sell to the highest offer. It is single phase so just plug in a normal socket and away you go. The size is 36 inch wide x 30 inch deep x 60 inch high. This is a great machine for someone willing to collect by the end of this week. Best offer gets it. Thanks

IMG_20190402_100009.jpg

IMG_20190402_100027.jpg

IMG_20190402_100212.jpg

IMG_20190402_100045.jpg

Edited by cobblers.keys

Its already on there graham. Still lol:???: there is one or two people that buy machines at their "right price" but it looks like they have stopped buying as much now. 

Edited by cobblers.keys
Added text.

Keith at standard gave a me very competitive price for a machine with a press and in very good condition but just a little out of my budget for a new shop but in future will keep them in mind.

also siserve Peter send in a very good quote on lots of machines for the new shop but I look at and say hardly anyone does shoe repairs now so no point spending big money on shoe repair machines for start up business. You can expand as you go a the right time.

big thank you to standard and siserve.